William Evans (DAMA CDMP TOGAF ITIL)
Certified Data Management Professional (DAMA International)
William Evans has over 25 years practical IT experience. He has focused on enhancing Business and Information Technology by exposing the challenges being experienced, as a consequence of immature Data Management. The following are his areas of expertise:
· Enterprise Data Management Trainer
· Enterprise Architecture
· Enterprise Data Architecture & Enterprise Data Architecture Capability Development
· Enterprise Master Data Governance
· Business Capability Development - Innovation
· Business Capability Development - Enterprise Information Management
· Business Capability Development - Enterprise Data Management
· Master Data Creation from Legacy
· Workflow Development, Management and Architecture
· Enterprise Business Process Management
· Business Standards and Improvement Management
Worked in a variety of industries, including among others, Banking, Retail, Disaster Recovery, Petrochemical, Mining, Assurance, Information Communication and Technology and Telecommunications.
Has worked in environments addressing Structured, Unstructured and Geospatial Data
2 years maturing an Enterprise's Enterprise Architecture Capabilities and unifying Data Delivery across Business and IT
2 years migrating and implementing Master Data from Legacy systems
4 years remodelling the Enterprise to leverage Enterprise Master Data effectively and efficiently.
In the last 3 years William has designed and implemented a fully integrated Data Management Framework, complete with the uniquely integrated Enterprise Architectures. This frame work has been matured to operate in concert with Enterprise Architecture and removes the ineffectiveness and inefficiencies that span the entire Enterprise, and which also hamper the flow of accurate and consistent data to the areas of the Enterprise that need it.